Offer You A Perfect Professional Logo Design For Business

Offer You A Perfect Professional Logo Design For Business

Offer You A Perfect Professional Logo Design For Business


Your logo is the first thing to build an impression on a potential customer. You want to make sure it is suitable for you.


I’m J. Naim, I ensure the best result.

I am offering you a perfect professional Logo design for your business, your clients, and yourself.

I’ll be excited to create a logo that establishes your company values.

I have significant experience in logo design. My designs have upscale, timeless, and modern. That’s why people love my service. I offer you my service at affordable prices. I’ll work patiently until your satisfaction, that’s my promise. My purpose is to create a simple design and meaningful work for you.


Deliverables:

  • Delivery On time. UNLIMITED Revisions.
  • High-resolution JPG & Transparent file (PNG).
  • Print & web version of your logo (CMYK & RGB)
  • Editable Vector file (AI EPS SVG).

I do not offer Mascot Design.


Stationery Design:

  • Business card
  • Letterhead
  • Envelop


Social media kit:

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn profile, cover, and post image using your logo.


Contact me for any clarification I will respond to you ASAP.

Let’s get started!

regard

Naimadesign

Offer You A Perfect Professional Logo Design For Business

Reviews

Great work done, love her commitment and attention to detail.

Naimdesign was very helpful and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the designs.

I recommend this Seller

I have always had success with this designer!

Once again exceeded my expectations!!!

Offer You A Perfect Professional Logo Design For Business

Comments

Popular Posts