Design A Premium Custom Logo For You

Design A Premium Custom Logo For You

Design A Premium Custom Logo For You


Kindly do message me prior to placing the order to get the best possible offer.


Looking for a professional grade custom logo for your business/personal use?


Hello! This is Naheeyan (you can call me Yan). This Gig is all about delivering a quality logo tailored specifically for your business. All logos will be 100% custom made from scratch using Adobe Illustrator.


Why choose me?

  • Fluent in English, so communication won't be a problem
  • Quality after sales support
  • Money back guaranteed if not satisfied
  • Free mockup presentation (JPEG) with all the packages


Notes:

  • The Basic Package does not include vector files with it. You will be getting a transparent PNG, JPEG, and a free mockup file for the logo
  • For the other packages, vector files will be provided in EPS and SVG formats
  • Kindly do fill the buyer requirements. The more information I get, the better the end product will be.



Gig Extras Include:

  • 1-Day Express Delivery: $40
  • Source File: $10
  • Brand Guideline Presentation: $15
  • Black/White Version for the logo: $10
  • Favicon: $5


So, what are you waiting for? Message me right away, and get a premium quality logo delivered right to you!

Design A Premium Custom Logo For You

Reviews

He did everything I had asked and assisted me with any questions I had about the purchase. And it turned out great! 5 out of 5 stars

Naheeyan went above and beyond to help me with my logo and social media covers. He is a very talented designer and created me just what I needed. I highly recommend him for any of your design needs. Thanks again for a great job.

This is seller is my favorite on Fiverr. He is very responsive and creative. He provides useful comments that helps you make the right decisions on you design. He as become my only choice for logo designs. Definitely check out this seller.

you must use Yan for all your work

A very dedicated designer with a trained eye.\nThe order was processed very quickly and conscientiously!\nReally clean and convincing work. Highly recommended graphic designer.\nI love my new logo!

Design A Premium Custom Logo For You

Comments

Popular Posts