Design A Fivem Server Logo And Banner

Design A Fivem Server Logo And Banner

Design A Fivem Server Logo And Banner


Hey there ..


I know how important to have your own graphics to show off your server(s)! So you have came to the right place if you need graphics for your FiveM Server.


Had enough of your old graphics? Well I can make you a complete new logo for you!


Animations are .gifs not MP4 this is so discord. Discord doesnt read MP4 because its not a image platform.


I create my animations on Photoshop so wont be able to do spins of the logos etc. Your limited to having a Fade Effect, Shine Effect, If you are unsure just contact me.


Why Me?:


  • 24/7 Online Service - You can join my Design Discord to have 1 on 1 private text channel on Discord so you will get live updates on your logo you can get changes on the way. https://discord.gg/hq8gGAW 


  • Quick Replies


  • Custom Designs


Extra's


  • 1x Mascot Per Logo/Banner
  • Shine Animation only on Logo



Feel free to message me anything relating your question.

Design A Fivem Server Logo And Banner

Reviews

I liked how quick he made such a good logo. I know my community will love the logo and it was good working with him.

SUPER TOP!

Very happy with the final product, was able to fine tune to my individual wants. Will get to work on logos in the future.

First things first, this man is a pleasure to work, always worried about the details and changing everything i asked him to change always comunicating with me trough discord so defenitly would recommend his services to anyone ! A++++ will come again ! was a pleasure dude

it was really good working with this selling very friendly and he did a good job

Design A Fivem Server Logo And Banner

Comments

Popular Posts