Design Wellness, Yoga, Spa, Beauty Logo

Design Wellness, Yoga, Spa, Beauty Logo

Design Wellness, Yoga, Spa, Beauty Logo


Welcome

Are you looking for Creative Logo Design?
You are at the right place.

I’ll create distinctive designs with timeless character and cosmetics, health, wellness, yoga, spa, beauty feeling that are always connected to your brand and your audience.

Why me?

  1. Professional designs with fast service.
  2. Unlimited revisions.
  3. Get source file - ai, eps, psd, pdf, and high-quality jpg, png.
  4. Copyrights will be with the customer.
  5. Reliable and quick communication.
  6. Lifetime customer support.

Our expertise for a logo:

Cosmetics | Health | Wellness | Yoga | Spa | Beauty Logo

I always here to help you.
Order a gig now :)

Design Wellness, Yoga, Spa, Beauty Logo

Reviews

Very quick service/prompt messaging. Was easy to work with, and did a great job!

JUST GOOD, Average.

Very fast work. Design was really nice, I am very pleased. Highly recommend this seller.

Talented designer, will work with again in the future.

This was my worst experience on Fiverr. The Seller is a front person for a team and communication is terrible because there is a step between the buyer and the people doing the design. All of my initial design requirements were disregarded and I was given a stock design for yoga. I spent so much of my time trying to get this design completed that the Seller should be paying me. There is no understanding of copyright, I uploaded a reference image explaining that it was copyrighted and only a reference but was given a duplicate (it actually looked like the exact original with the watermark removed). After many repeated attempts it became apparent that there is no artistic capability at all.

Design Wellness, Yoga, Spa, Beauty Logo

Comments

Popular Posts