Do Modern, Minimalist, Business Logo Design And Branding Services

Do Modern, Minimalist, Business Logo Design And Branding Services

Do Modern, Minimalist, Business Logo Design And Branding Services


Hello,

Do you want a Modern, Business, minimalist, Real Estate, and freestyle Logo, also a full Branding Services for your Business? 


!! Then you are in the right place !!

because

Some sellers offer $5 for their Gig.

But I offer $10 for a basic Gig and I offer $20 for my standard also $40 for my Gig Package because I provide quality full work and won't rush through the design that you need !!

If you have a further question please check the FAQ.


I will :

 100% original vector LOGO scalable to any size

Great communication 

✔ Premium quality

✔ 24-hour customer service

I care about all of my clients, and

 I show some Logo concepts before the final delivery.

Please note:

I DO NOT accept orders for the mascot.

I DO NOT accept orders for the character.

I DO NOT accept orders for the Arabic language.

I need either samples or links.


Don't hesitate to order


If you need something not mentioned in this gig description please send me a message I will be happy to help!!


I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now!!

Do Modern, Minimalist, Business Logo Design And Branding Services

Reviews

Working with Shamsul took all the stress out of getting a logo made. Great communication. Great creativity. Great turnaround time. I didn't have any idea of what I wanted, no color scheme, no font preference, no slogan, I basically gave Shamsul nothing to work with and he managed to give me an amazing logo within 24 hours!!! Seriously, if you want the real deal this is it! ★★★★★

Shamsulali is a very talented Individual, he's really good at what he does, was able to create the design better than i had in my mind. he is very patient and understanding when i have messed up in the my brand name and made the necessary correction. i will be using his business again! thank you

Looks great! Couldn't of asked for anything better. Seller was great to work with and followed my directions perfectly. Not only that, but they delivered in under 12 hours. Great work.

I've worked with two different logo creators for this project on Fiverr and by far Shamsu is the most professional and talented designer. He provides exactly what was promised AND much more. \n\nI cannot wait to use him again for other projects.

He answerd quick and did everything i asked for even with a pretty bad explanation of what i wanted. Quality products and done in less than a day. 10/10 would use again.

Do Modern, Minimalist, Business Logo Design And Branding Services

Comments

Popular Posts