Design A Modern And Luxury Minimalist Logo

Design A Modern And Luxury Minimalist Logo

Design A Modern And Luxury Minimalist Logo


I can provide you with a modern, elegant luxury and flat minimal logo designs for your brand.


Luxury Minimalist designs are eye catching, self explanatory and simple which makes your brand stand out from rest of the brands and gives your logo a Luxury and attractive look.


To achieve this modern luxury elegance you should place an order right away. 


Details about me and my skills:

  • I am an expert designer carrying over 3 years of experience in logo designing.
  • I provide completely custom and copyrights free designs 
  • Happiness and satisfaction of my client is my top priority.
  • My premium package includes 15 days services after completion of order. This includes all type of revisions / modifications.


NOTE: Delivery time reflected in my gig's is for first draft, revisions will take extra time as per the required changes. 



For further information please go through FAQs below.


Feel free to ask any question through inbox.


Your time is precious and if you have taken out this much time reading this out and going through my portfolio, then trust me and proceed with placing order as per your requirements. 

Thanks :)

Design A Modern And Luxury Minimalist Logo

Reviews

It´s my first logo and I were scared that the designer didn´t understand me. But Zunairaah is the great professional and she knew answer wiht better ideas. She only lated 8 days to delivery the finale job despite I had changed the brand name twice. I am really satisfied with the final work

Communication with seller worst than previous experiences here at fiverr. Seller works on the provision of buyer sending lots of feedback. No rationale for the logo provided. Logo provided really similar to the one she displays on her profile.\nSocial Media kit is just logo in different formats.\nJust acceptable delivery, not great experience.

Working with Zunairaah was great! I had an idea on how my design should look and Zunairaah made it even better than I could have imagined. She offered a lot of different versions and was eager to create the perfect logo for me! So for me definitely a 10/10!!

Zunairaah is amazing to work with. It is clear that she wants to give her clients the end result they are after and went above and beyond. Zunairaah takes direction really well and was happy to do all the minor and bigger changes that were requested of her. She always kept me across the progress and the turnaround was within a day or two. I will definitely be using Zunairaah for future jobs. We are really excited with the end result.

Working with Zunairaah was such a dream. She was so attentive and over delivered. She was able to capture my vision and bring it to life! I'm 100% satiated with the finally product. She is a very talented artist and I will definitely recommend her to anyone.

Design A Modern And Luxury Minimalist Logo

Comments

Popular Posts