Make A Cute Classic Retro Vintage Mascot Character Logo

Make A Cute Classic Retro Vintage Mascot Character Logo

Make A Cute Classic Retro Vintage Mascot Character Logo


Hi, My name is Maman, a graphic designer based on Indonesia, and i'm offering a classic mascot/character logo making service that suitable for :

  • Sport 
  • Bar logo
  • Food and Beverage industry
  • Home Industry
  • T-Shirt design
  • Website, Etc.


My style of design is clean character logo with minimal usage of colors and looks more into vintage/retro design (you could kindly check the portfolio)


Many reviews has told that I am very responsive, friendly and helpful throughout the design making process, so why do you have to think twice? contact me right away and I'll reply ASAP!


PS : Contact me first for availability, concept discussion, and even you could ask me a sketch before start ordering. As a satisfaction guarantee, only order if you like the sketch!


PPS : ALL THE PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE 

Make A Cute Classic Retro Vintage Mascot Character Logo

Reviews

Amazing skills, superb communications, came up with super satisfying results eventho I didn't have much input about the concept. He totally nailed it! \n\nWill do business again, gonna place a new order today. \n\nThanks buddy!

Seller is an amazing illustrator! Excellent communication and patient. I communicated all my needs for the illustrative work and the seller went above and beyond. I HIGHLY recommend and will work with this seller on a continual basis.

Im new to Fiverr and this was my first order! Maman made me feel comfortable and was patient in answering any question I had. He took what I had envisioned as an idea and created something that blew me away! Exceeded what my expectations were in trying out this service. Was hesitant at first, but from Maman's first messages in our correspondence I knew I was in good hands. So grateful and lucky that I was able to link up with Maman, dude is an absolute beast! \nIf you were like me, spending hours looking thru the countless pages of designers cuz you wanted to find \"someone legit\", look no further!!

mamanok is the absolute best. I HIGHLY recommend this artist. He is my go-to now for character branding for my TikTok series Piddles the 1920’s Gangster Kitty. You’ll get great product every time and he is willing to work with your needs without hesitation.

100% the best designer in every way. Communications are clear, concise and quick in reply. His ability to listen and review requirements and understand, yet also brave enough to ask the right questions for clarity is key to his success. He has set the tone for my fiverr experience going forward. Will continue to use his services and share his contact information for others who require graphic design as well. Keep up the great work.

Make A Cute Classic Retro Vintage Mascot Character Logo

Comments

Popular Posts