Draw You A Doodle Style Logo

Draw You A Doodle Style Logo

Draw You A Doodle Style Logo



I will hand draw a logo of any object you'd like, in my sketchy doodle style. You can use that image on business cards, for flyers, social media, fabric, printable art, or whatever you'd like. I like to be creative with doing logo designs, so if you don't know what you want that is fine. If you do know what you want that is great too! I'm happy to recreate an image in my own style as well!




With all of my packages you will receive one 300dpi PNG file of the transparent logo and one white background PNG (300dpi) for personal and/or commercial use. If you purchase the gold package you will receive a source file. The formats I can provide are:

JPEG

PNG

PSD

SVG


If you have any questions feel free to send me a message!

Draw You A Doodle Style Logo

Reviews

Meredith took our idea and the name of our business and created the most beautiful piece of art that we will use as our logo! She was done ahead of time and put up with my questions and input with grace and professionalism. I recommend her to anyone looking for a hand drawn logo with that funky and artsy flair! Thank you MerBear!!

I enjoyed so much working with Merbear1287. Her turn around for getting my order done was faster than expected, professional, and she is very creative. I will definitely recommend her to anyone I run across for there logo or other business needs.

Excellent as usual. I was able to share my vision and she made it a reality, I’m so giddy! Love this!

Great communication and perfect designs!

I am very pleased with the outcome of my logo! merbear1287 is very easy to work with and did a wonderful job making my ideas come to life! I had a moment with my business where I had to make some updates and once those were finished she got right back to working on exactly what I envisioned! I just wanted to make it a point to say that the delivery time was based on me and the updates that I had to do. \n\nThank you so much for all the hard work you did!

Draw You A Doodle Style Logo

Comments

Popular Posts