Design Music,Dj,Rock And Typography Band Logo

Design Music,Dj,Rock And Typography Band Logo

Design Music,Dj,Rock And Typography Band Logo


Welcome :)


I am an experienced and professional graphic designer, specialized in DJ, BAND, MUSIC or TYPOGRAPHY logo.


I have worked with clients from around the world and I would love to create your desired logo design. leave a strong impression on anyone. I'll put all my creativity and professionalism to create your desired top Quality design, i am in the business of selling vision, not just a logo.

 

My Goal is to bring the right visual message using the perfect elements, fonts, colors and Layout.

My process of creation is multifaceted and unique for every client. I will look for ideas in all possible directions and use all available resources to adapt to your project.


Go ahead! Place your order for an awesome results.


I also offer  Branding package (must for professionals) everything is included in this package e.g.


  ► Copyrights (ownership of logo)

  ► All source and vector files (original project files)

  ► High quality files (upto 4k resolution) 

  ► Banners for all social media


Send me a message for full details. 

 

Best regards,


Creative_72

Design Music,Dj,Rock And Typography Band Logo

Reviews

Seller again did exactly what I asked for! His prices are great too. Will continue to use this seller

The seller was fantastic. Created the rock band logo I requested and made several fine adjustments enthusiastically and perfectly.

Good communications and attention to detail. The order was delivered on time and the outcome was exactly what I wanted.

The first one is the best. The first one is really great. For some additional changes or a complete additional new design (for another logo), I'll come back to you. Very thanks and have a nice time.

Took too long to add minor edits in between revisions. And made unprofessional mistakes in between. First time user and I hope there are better experiences than this.

Design Music,Dj,Rock And Typography Band Logo

Comments

Popular Posts