Design Professional Tech Software And Technology Logo Design

Design Professional  Tech Software  And  Technology Logo Design

Design Professional  Tech Software  And  Technology Logo Design


Hello!

Welcome to my Unique professional Data, Software, and Technology gig.


I am a professional Graphic designer with 5 years of experience. I will design Unique professional Tech Software And Technology Logo etc. I simply never deliver copy-paste logo. If you chose me to work with, surely Projects will be marked as finished only when you are 100% satisfied!


Portfolio: http://bit.do/e8Ngm


The gig includes:-

High-tech | software | Data | Network | Technology Logo design etc.


What will you get?


✔ Clean and Attractive Unique Logo Design

✔ High-Quality JPEG File, PNG file and 300DPI

✔ Unlimited Revisions.

✔ 100% original vector logo scalable to any size

✔ high-resolution PNG and PDF for printing 

✔ 100% Copyright Ownership

✔ MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

✔ No clip-art, No copy

✔ Social Media Kit


If you are happy with my Details Please place your order. I am ready to start your job.


Regards

designart_pro

Design Professional  Tech Software  And  Technology Logo Design

Reviews

Good job, seller overdelivered.

Great experience

I will recommend you this guy! ;)

I really love the final design, its exactly what I was expecting for my business, designart_pro did all the changes as I request and I really appreciate the fast communication. I definetly recommend his design services for tech business.

Awesome, very easy to use and so fast! 10/10 would recommend. Gave a complicated sample and designart made our altered version right away, then modified until we got a logo we love! :)

Design Professional  Tech Software  And  Technology Logo Design

Comments

Popular Posts