Design A Unique Professional Logo

Design A Unique Professional Logo

Design A Unique Professional Logo


Welcome to my GIG!

 

If you are looking for a unique professional minimalist logo design, to take your business/company/brand to the next step, you are in the right place!!! I have over 500 reviews and designed over 1000 logos. 


To have a better idea of my previous work, you can check my online portfolio:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskMXCrfH


Regarding the packages: the different prices are based on the number of concepts I will design, which means, different ideas for you to choose from, the final files formats that you will receive and the number of revisions.

 

Basic: I'll design 2 different concepts for your logo, 5 revisions, transparent PNG/JPG/PDF/SVG files formats

 

Standard: I'll design 3 different concepts, 9 revisions, transparent PNG/JPG/PDF/SVG/AI files formats

 

Premium: I'll design 4 different concepts for your logo, unlimited revisions, transparent PNG /JPG/PDF/SVG/AI files formats, business card/letterhead and a banner for your social media platforms.

 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me

 

I look forward to working with you and be creative together!

 


Thank you

Design A Unique Professional Logo

Reviews

Anavieira is the consummate professional. They understood what we were looking for from the beginning, developed amazing concepts on the first try, and then it was just tweaking the original designs to make it just right. The communication was excellent and the turn around time was always timely. We. Plan to work with Anavieira again and to recommend them to others.

Absolutely Perfect!! As usual!! 4th time I work with Ana and I'm always really satisfied but the communication, delivery time and kindness!! Thanks again Ana and looking forward to working with you again soon! Regards, Celine

Impeccable creativity and Quick responses!

Obrigado pelo bom trabalho.

Great communication. Professional

Design A Unique Professional Logo

Comments

Popular Posts